Maui is of course a place where one really doesn't need a reason to visit but here are ten that might help you convince a boss, spouse or parent to make the trip!
- "The Surf" whether you are in it, on it or merely viewing it, the majestic movement of water is definately a huge reason to visit to Maui! (photo courtesy of QuinceyDein.com).
- "The Wind" All summer long windsurfers recognize Maui as the Windsurf Mecca of the world.
- Drive to the top of the Worlds Largest Dormant Volcano - Haleakela located above one third of the atmosphere. read more...
- Discover sea turtles for yourself! Take a snorkel, mask and flippers and take a marine adventure of your own from any west or south shore beach - making sure snorkeling conditions are favorable of course.
- The chance to attend a Hawaiian Luau and experience dances of Polynesia and foods of the Islands such as poi and sweet potato bread!
- Visit the winter home of the Humpback Whales while they are birthing their young.
- Experience adventurous Rain Forest Hikes on the Hana coast line! The road may be a little (well alot) windy but the magic you will experience in the wilderness will more than make up for it!
- To get away from the humdrum of everyday life in your home town and experience the true feeling of living "Aloha".
- Work on your golf game in some of the most favored courses in the world!
- "Maui No Ka Oi" - Maui is the best!